||Professor & Head of Department, General Medicine
|Education and fellowships
- M.B.B.S , SNM ,Agra University,1973
- M.D.(Medicine), Agra University,1975
- FICP- (Fellow Indian College of Physicians)
- FIAMS-(Fellow IMA Academy of Medical Specialties)
- FIACM-(Fellow Indian Association of Clinical Medicine)
- FIMSA-(Fellow International Medical Sciences Academy)
- FFGSI-(Fellow Geriatric Society of India)
- MAMS-(Member National Academy of Medical Sciences)
- FRCP-(Fellow of Royal College of Physicians(Edinburgh)
- FACP-(Fellow of American College of Physician (Direct Invited Fellow from 1st July 2009)
|Awards & Honors
||Title of Award
||Indian College of Physicians(API)
||IMA Academy of Medical Specialties
||Indian Association of Clinical Medicine
||International Medical Sciences Academy
||Geriatic Society of India
||National Academy of Medical Sciences (India)
||Fellow of Royal College of Physician
||Fellow of American College of Physicians Invited Fellow from 1st July 2009
Medals & Trophies
- Dr. B.C Pant Gold Medal for obtaining highest marks in Medicine (MBBS University Exam,) 1971-72
- Shri Dau Dayal Khanna SILVER JUBILEE TROPHY to the best student of the year 1971.
- Agra Rotary club GOLD MEDAL for being best student of MBBS 1971.
- Dr. Prem Nath Wahi GOLD MEDAL for highest marks in Pathology (in MBBS University Exam.)1970.
- MERIT SCHOLARSHIP during the session 1970-71 and 1971-72.
CERTIFICATE OF HONOUR in Medicine at final Professional MBBS (Agra University 1971.)
- Laxmi Ram Pandey SILVER MEDAL for standing Ist in Medicine in the final professional MBBS Exam.1971.
- SILVER Medal for general proficiency in 2nd Professional part I University exam. December.1969
- MERIT MEDICAL and Certificate of honor for distinction and highest marks in Forensic Medicine.
- SILVER MEDAL for general proficiency in 2nd Professional part II University exam.1970.
- CERTIFICATE OF HONOR for standing Ist in Pathology 1970.
Book prize for standing Ist in Pathology.
- SILVER MEDAL for organization of Prof. Y. SubbaRow Memorial symposium on nutrition, biotechnology, health and disease, New Delhi, March 1994.
- A Trophy for convening and coordinating a successful CME programme – Medicine update 94 on Dec. 10 and 11,1994 at New Delhi (by API,DSC)
- SILVER TROPHY for excellent organization of Annual Conference and other scientific meeting of API (DSC) 1995-96.
- Dr. JC Patel- Dr. BC Mehta JAPI Award 2008 (Best Original article)
- Agarwal AK, Gupta PK, Singla S et al carotid intimomedial thickness in type 2 diabetic patients and its correlation with coronary risk factors, j Assoc Physicians India 2008; 56(08):581-6.
- Distinguished Member Award for Life Time Contribution to API (2014)
- Awarded numerous Gold & Silver Medals for Curricular activities during professional career
- Chief Consultant, HOD Medicine, Dean, PGIMER, Dr. RML Hospital New Delhi
- Senior Consultant –Internal Medicine , Advisor Clinical & Academic affairs , BLK Super Specialty Hospital New Delhi
- Chairmen Scientific Committee: APICON- 2009
- Chairmen Scientific Committee: IACMCON -2006
- Convener Organizing Committee: APICON- 2001
|Areas of Interest
||Genuine all round Internist
|Medical Services/procedure being performed at Sharda by you
||Out Patient , In Patient, Super specialty Clinics, and Emergency Services ,
||MAMS, FRCP, FACP, FICP, FIACM, FIMSA, FIAMS, FGSI
|Research and Publications (If any)
- Journals: 75 (Including 3 international)
- Chapters in Books:50
- Misc: 16
- Research Experience: Chief Guide-12 MD Thesis, Co-guide : 10
||National & Regional Conferences: 20
||Chairmen Organizing & Scientific Committee: CME in Internal Medicine at SMS&R, Sharda University Greater Noida (08.09.2013)