|Name:||Dr Neema Agarwal|
|Education and fellowships||MD Radiodiagnosis, MBBS|
|Awards & Honors (If any)
|– Distinction in 11 subjects in MBBS, and 2nd rank in University in MD|
|Previous experience||· As Assistant Professor in SMS & R, Sharda University
· Worked as Senior Resident in Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad, and Subharti Medical College, Meerut
|Areas of Interest||Learning contemporary diagnostic techniques and keeping abreast of the developments in the field of Radiodiagnosis|
|Medical Services/procedure being performed at Sharda by you||Ø All routine radiographs reporting
Ø Reporting of Barium studies like Barium swallow, meal, BMFT, enema etc
Ø Reporting of other contrast procedures like IVP, MCU, RGU etc
Ø Ultrasound of various parts like abdomen, KUB, Pelvis, Obstetrics, Chest, Breast, Scrotum, etc
Ø Colour Doppler, both arterial and venous of extremities, splenoportal system, kidneys, carotid, etc
Ø Reporting of CT scans of various body parts with 3D reconstructions
Ø Intervention procedures like pleural tapping, abscess drainage, FNAC etc.
|Professional Memberships||· Life Member of Indian Medical Association,
Membership No: UP/9954/191/50/162003/2011-12/L
· Life Member of Indian Radiological and Imaging Association
Membership No: 443LM/UP-240B
|Languages spoken||Hindi and English|
|Research and Publications (If any)||· Case report on ‘A classic case of Polysplenia syndrome with multiple liver SOLs’ in Internet Journal of Radiology, Volume 13, No 2 in 2011.
· ‘CJD- A case report’ in Internet Journal of Radiology, Volume 14, No 2.
· Original Article on ‘Ocular Trauma- Spectrum of Ultrasound Findings: A prospective study’, in Indian Journal of Public Health Research and Development, Jan-Mar 2013, Volume 4, No 1, 138-142.
· ‘Malignant Urothelial Carcinoma of Urinary Bladder in a Young Child: A Rare Case Report’ in Urology 81, 2013, 888-890.
· Original Article on ’Correlation between placental location and uterine artery flow waveforms in uncomplicated pregnancies’ accepted for publication in April 2013 in Journal of International Medical Sciences Academy
· Case report ‘Primary Subcutaneous Inguinal Hydatid cyst: diagnosis by fine needle aspiration cytology’ in Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Reasearch, Aug 2014, Vol 8(8), 11-13
News / Press & Media Coverage
|Images/Videos of special procedure/ Lectures||–|
|Departmental CME||· National CME on Colour Doppler and Chest Imaging held on 13th March 2013 at School of Medical Sciences and Research, Sharda University, Greater Noida
· CME on Musculoskeletal Imaging on 13th April 2014 at SMS & R, Sharda University
|Link to personal website/Blog