||Professor and Head of Department, Obs. & Gynae.
|Education and fellowships
||MBBS, MS, MCH fellow(U.K)
|Awards & Honors
||Colombo plan fellowship for maternity & child health U.K
||Professor Obst. & Gynae. SMS Medical College, Jaipur
|Areas of Interest
- Emergency Obstetric care
- Infertility management
- Family Planning
|Medical Services/procedure being performed at Sharda by you
- High Risk Obstetrics
- All Gynaecological Procedures
- Membership of FOGSI
- Membership of Indian Medical Association
- Membership of NARCHI
||Hindi & English
|Research and Publications
- Mehta Archana., Gulati S.S., Chutani Nimmi.
Eclampsia: A retrospective sdudy in tertiary care hospital in Western U.P
International Journal of contemporary surgery Volume 2 no1 Jan-june 2014, 67-71
- Gupta Neha., Chutani Nimmi.
Intrauterine fetal deaths: Challenges faced in developing countries.
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology (IJRCOG).
- Aggarwal Swarnima Bhargav Adarsh, Chutani Nimmi
Uterine Balloon therapy for the treatment of menorrhagia Journal of Obstetrics & Gynae. of India.
(JOGI Jan/Feb 2011 page 67-71)
- Evaluation of Ovarian Tumors in Perimenopausal and
postmenopausal women, Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of
- In search for Accelerated Recovery from Eclempsia, J. Obstet.
Gynecol. India, Vol. 56 (5), 2006, 402-405
- Diagnostic Ultrasound in First Trimester Bleeding and Pregnancy
Outcome, Current Medical Trends, Vol. 10(3), 2006, 1961-1964
- Ectopic pregnancy-A Case Report, Current Medical Trends, Review, 2005
||1. Surrogacy and ethical issue – Abstract Book, 52nd AICOG 2009
||Helping Mother survival on 15th November, 2013