|Awards & Achievements: Year 2018
||Public Awareness Excellence Award
||Dr. Shehla Jamal
||Yuva Achiever in Awareness
||Dr. Shehla Jamal
||Chairperson of National AEFI meeting
||Dr. Satinder Aneja
||Life Time Achievement Award in the
field of Thoracic endoscopy
|Dr. S N Gaur
||Elected as MCI member from Sharda
|Dr. P.L. Kariholu
||Medical Excellence Award
||Dr. S N Gaur
|| Delhi Hospital Medical
|Awards & Achievements: Year 2017
||Elected as MCI member from Sharda Univ.
||Dr. P.L. Kariholu,
||President Appreciation Award (UP)
||Dr. Shishir Dutt
|| Chairperson of Editorial board
||Dr. Geeta Deshmukh
||International Journal of Contemporary Pathology
||Dr. Satendra Kumar
||Dr. Vikram Singh
||2 National Level Awards –
||Dr. R. P. Tripathi
||‘Investigator of the year Award’
||Fellowship of Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
||2nd Prize- poster
||Dr. Manish Kumar)
||SMSR football team
||Dr. Ashok Kumar Dubey
||Indian Society for Rational Pharmacotherapeutics
||EC member IAPSM,UP-UK
||Dr. Amit singh Pawaiya
||EC member IAPSM,UP-UK
||Dr. Deepika Agarwal
||Certificate of excellence Dr. IMA
Awards and accomplishments: Previous Years
- Dr P. L. Kariholu- Dean, SMSR; Professor in Surgery
- Member – Medical Council of India 2014-2018
- Felicitated as outstanding surgeon and teacher by association of Surgeons of India (Karnataka Chapter) in 2011
- Advisor, UPSC in Surgery
- Executive committee member – Association of Surgeons Of India (Karnataka Chapter)
- Chief investigator- ICMR project entitled ‘Nosocomial infections in medical college and hospital’ 2007-2010
- Advisor- Research Associate Board ‘American Bibliological Institute’ 2005 onwards
- Fellowship of Association of Surgical oncologists of India – 2005
- Member – Medical Council of India (1995-1997) and Member – Equivalence committee MCI (1995-1997)
- Dr A.K. Agarwal- Professor & Head, Medicine
- Awarded ‘Distinguished Member Award’ for life time contribution to the Association of Physicians of India (2014)
- Member expert group on adult immunization guidelines by API (2013-14)
- Dr A K Dutta- Professor & Head, Paediatrics
- Drug safety monitoring board (DSMB) member for “Multicentric randomized control study of Artemether maleate/Piparaquin combination in the treatment of Plasmodium Falciparum Malaria in Children’. Recruitment of candidates is still going on.
- Chairman of DSMB in “multicentric randomized control trial of Indigenous Rota virus vaccine in children”. Recruitment of candidates in the project is still continuing.
- Chairman of DSMB in a “multicentric randomized control trial on indigenous DPT /Hib /HBV combination in children’.
- Member of “The Expert committee on Polio Eradication” of Govt. of India
- Member of the ethical committee of National center of Disease control (NCDC),Govt. of India
- Member of the expert group on Child health, Govt. of India
- Member of the committee of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) to develop guidelines on Ethics in Pediatric Research
- Expert group member, UG and chairman, PG curriculum in pediatrics for Medical council of India(2010-13)
- Expert group member of Indo- US research group on infectious diseases (2010-12)
- Chairperson of the National nodal centre for Facility based newborn care (2010-2012)
- Pramod Kumari- Professor & Head, Pharmacology
- Awarded a Gold Medal at 1st International Conference on Health Sciences & 8th International Congress on Alternative Medicine, Taj Bengal Hotel, Calcutta 2nd– 3rd December 2000.
- Received ‘Distinguished Faculty Award’ during the 6th International Conference on Recent Advances in Cardiovascular Science, organized by the International Academy of Cardiovascular Science (India) February 2014.
- Dr A. J. Kanwar Professor & Head, Dermatology
- Best Teacher award given by Indian Association of Dermatologists,Venereologists and Leprologists in January 2015 at Mangalore
- Berney Usher Lecturership award, given by the Canadian Dermatologists Association at Vancouver 12 th June 2015
- Awarded Dr R V Rajam oration award by the National Academy of Medical Sciences, 2014
- Delivered the oration at AIIMS Rishikesh on 18th October 2014
- Lala Ram Chand Kandhari award (ICMR) for research in Vitiligo, 2013
- Pratibha Gupta
- Lifetime Achievement Award in the field of Medicine at the ‘International conference on multidisciplinary healthcare’ held at AIIMS on 11th – 12th Jan.2014
- Felicitated by members of Bharat Vikas Parishad, Distt. Manasa, Haryana, on 29th January,2014;for the continuous support of faculty members & students of SMS&R and Sharda Hospital, Eye and Human Body Donation camps for last four years.
- National HH Loeschcke award 1988 for best research paper in respiratory physiology by APPI.
- Royal society fellowship by INSA in 1988 wherein she worked in respiratory labs at St. George Hospital, Tooting, London and Royal infirmary hospital, Glasgow.
- Full bright scholarship by UGC for 3 months in 1992-93 where she worked with Prof. Dr. Jonathan Samet, Albuquerque, USA
- Nimmi Chutani – Professor & Head, Obs. & Gynaecology-
- Awarded Colombo plan fellowship in maternal and child health by British Government ,School of Tropical Medicine, Liverpool
- Kamlesh Khatri- Professor & Head, Anatomy
- Felicitated by members of Bharat Vikas Parishad, Distt. Manasa, Haryana, for the continuous support of faculty members & students of SMS&R and Sharda Hospital, Eye and Human Body Donation camps. (2014).
- Secretary, Delhi Association of Morphosciences
- Yogesh Chander, Professor & Head, Microbiology:
- Elected Executive Council Member(IAMM UP Chapter)- 01 February 2014
- D.K. Mehta, Professor & Head, Ophthalmology
- President Ocular Trauma Society of India 2010 to 2013
- Dr Manisha Jindal, Professor in Physiology, Associate Dean
- Invited to deliberate in a special session at ‘World education summit 2012’, hosted in New Delhi.
- Editorial board member: International journal of Physiology
- Editorial board member: National Journal of Integrated Research in Medicine
- Reviewer : International Journal of Basic and Applied Physiology
- Prof Geeta Deshmukh, Professor in Pathology
- Member – National advisory board – International Journal Of Contemporary Medicine
- Pushpa Bhatia – Professor in Obs. & Gynaecology
- Received IOG Dr. Stya Paul Award 2013 , for best original article on Preeclampsia.
- Pooja Rastogi, Professor& Head Forensic Medicine
- Joint Secretary of Indian Congress of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology since 2013
- Poonam Kharb , Professor in Anatomy
- Secretary, Society of Biological Scientists of India.
- Editorial Board Member, International Journal of health and Rehabilitation.
- Managing Editor, Journal of Anatomical Society of India.
- Reviewer for the journals: JASI, JARBS, ACB and IJHR
- Dr Rohit Saxena, Professor & Head ENT
- Robert Koch Award 2014 in microbiology for outstanding scientific contributions
- Max Planck research award 2015 for outstanding scientific contribution in ENT
- Dr Manish Chaturvedi, Professor in Community Medicine
- Consultation given to UNICEF supported project on qualitative survey of 11 districts of UP on Neonatal Survival and child health from 2011-12
- 11/13- Selected as an expert for “National Committee for Certification of Polio Eradication (NCCPE)” a joint activity of MOHFW & WHO
- Conducted a UNICEF project – FGD on neonatal survival and child health in Pratapgarh in November 2012 with govt. and NGO partners.
- Nirupma Gupta, Professor in Anatomy
- Reviewer for the journals: Clinical anatomy, Saudi Medical Journal.
- Shruti Jain , Associate professor, Anaesthesiology
- Invited as DIFFICULT AIRWAY INSTRUCTOR, in following workshops:
- CAPITAL-EM 2013, Chandigarh.
- Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists CZ- UPISACON 2013, Lucknow.
- RSACPCON 2013, Srinagar.
- CZ-CG ISACON 2014, Raopur
- UPISACON 2014, Allahabad.
- Ashok Kumar Dubey, Associate Professor in Pharmacology
- R N Sabharwal Gold Medal 2013-14 from Delhi Ophthalmological Society.
- R N Sabharwal Gold Medal 2012-13 from Delhi Ophthalmological Society.
- R N Sabharwal Gold Medal 2011-12 from Delhi Ophthalmological Society.
- Indian Medical Association Appreciation Award, XXXIV Annual convention IMA South Delhi, 1st December 2013, New Delhi.
- Nominated, National Executive Member, ISRPT (Indian Society for Rational Therapeutics: National Society of Medical Pharmacologists of India), for 2014-16.
- Nominated, State Representative, ISRPT (Indian Society for Rational Therapeutics: National Society of Medical Pharmacologists of India) for 2014-16.
- Dr . Samta Gupta- Associate Professor in Obs. & Gynaecology
- Received 2nd prize for best paper presentation in a conference – ‘Journey to safe mother hood’ held in Jaipur on 22nd and 23rd Aug. 2014; organized by FOGSI.
- Dr Sumit Jethani, Professor in Community Medicine
- IJD® -ISPD AWARD 2014 for the best original article on Paediatric Dermatology in 2014: Sadana DJ, Sharma YK, Chaudhari ND, Dash K, Rizvi A, Jethani S. ‘A clinical and statistical survey of cutaneous changes in the first 120 hours of life’. Indian J Dermatol 2014; 59:552-7
- Dr Neha Tyagi, Asst. Professor in Community Medicine
- Awarded 2nd prize in oral presentation at JHANSICON 2012, IAPSM UP
- UK Chapter XV (December 2012), presented scientific paper on the topic
- “Effect of ensured child health service on growth and development of infants up to 9 months of age”