For Indian Nationals : (As per National Medical Commission)
- He/She should have attained or will attain the age of 17 (seventeen) years as of the 31st of December of the year of admission.
- He/She should have passed the 12th Class with a minimum of 50% of marks in PCB & E under the 10+2 Scheme/ Senior School Certificate Examination or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent examination of a recognized University/Board of any Indian State with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as Core Subjects.
For Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
- OCI registered under Section 7A of the Citizenship Act 1955 are also eligible to appear in this test and all terms and conditions applicable for Indian Nationals given in this Prospectus will be applicable to them. The candidate will submit proof of Registration as OCI under Section 7A of the Citizenship Act 1955 to be eligible to appear for this test.
For Foreign Nationals
- Foreign candidates are required to have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in their Intermediate Science or an equivalent examination to be eligible for admission to the M.B.B.S. Course.
- Need to appear in UPCMET and separate merit list will be declared by UPUMCWA as per NMC guidelines.
- AIU Certification is mandatory.
- NOC from Ministry of Health, Govt of India required.