AIM OF CHARTER
The Charter seeks to inform the service seekers about the facilities available at School of Medical Sciences & Research and Sharda Hospital, its commitment towards the citizens with regards to the services provided, choices of consultations, its policy of transparency and accessibility, Grievance redressal of the patients and attendants, Courtesy and value for money in terms of treatment and the services offered. This also includes expectations of the Organization from the Citizens in helping it to fulfill its commitment to them.
SPIRIT BEHIND THE CITIZEN’S CHARTER
A service seeker is the most important visitor on our premises. He is not dependent on us; we are dependent on him. He is not an interruption on our work; he is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider on our business; he is part of it. We are not doing him a favour by serving him; he is doing a favour by giving us an opportunity to do so.
To be a leading healthcare provider of global standards that takes care for lives through technological excellence and humane touch.
- To provide comprehensive, high quality tertiary care services at minimal cost with a compassionate approach to patient while attempting to alleviate his/her illness.
- To bring at our doorstep the knowledge, skills and wisdom of erudite professionals serving at regional, national and international levels
- Integrated work culture and Intellectual freedom amongst the faculty and students
- Training medical students of today to become holistic doctors of tomorrow.
- To promote optimal use of relevant technology.
- To foster global competencies and inculcate value among learners.
- To bring about a paradigm shift in community regarding social stigma attached to many diseases which is often baseless and foster knowledge that most of these diseases are preventable, affordable and curable.
- To reach out to the underprivileged section of the society via health awareness, education & service.
To strive for continual improvement in patient care, provide services at affordable cost to the society and promote excellence in medical education & research .