SMS&R is organizing a Seminar on Medical Ethics on 19th June and 21st June 2021 as per the directions of DGME
19 Jun 2021
School of Medical Sciences & Research, SMSR is organizing a ‘Seminar on Medical Ethics on 19th June and 21st June 2021 as per the directions of DGME.
Mr. Suhas Lalinakere Yathiraj, the District Magistarte, Gautam Budh Nagar will grace the occasion as Chief Guest on 21st June, 2021.
Objectives of Event:
- To apprise the Medical fraternity about ethics in Medical Practice.
- Dr. Manisha Jindal, Dean SMS&R, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Pooja Rastogi, Associate Dean, SMS&R, email@example.com
- Dr. Ranjit Ghuliani, Professor, Dept. of Paediatrics
- Dr. Subhendu Mohanty, Cardiologist, Sharda Hospital
- Dr. Shruti Sharma, Assistant Professor, dept. of Psychiatry
- Dr. Samta Gupta, Professor, dept. of Obs. & Gynae
- Dr. Jagdish Mutreja, Associate Professor, dept. of General Surgery
- Dr. Pradeepti Nayak, Assistant Professor, dept. of ENT
- Mr. Thomas Cherian, Nursing Educator, Sharda Hospital
Date: 19th to 21st June 2021
Time: 11:00 am – 2:30 pm