5th Anand Swaroop Gupta Memorial Virtual International Moot Court Competition, 2021 from 18th to 21st of March, 2021.
17 Mar 2021
Sharda University School of Law is organizing 5th Anand Swaroop Gupta Memorial Virtual International Moot Court Competition, 2021 from 18th to 21st of March, 2021. Judges from the Supreme Court of India, Various High Courts, 50 Legal Luminaries, 180 students from leading Law Universities/Colleges from all over World shall participate in this event.
Chief Guest in Inaugural Session (Thursday, 18th March, 02:30 pm onwards):
- Senior Advocate Vikas Singh, President, Supreme Court Bar Association (SCBA)
Chief Guest in Valedictory Session (Sunday, 21st March, 05:00 pm onwards):
- Honble Ms. Indira Banerjee, Judge, Supreme Court of India
- Honourable Shri P. K. Gupta ,Chancellor, Sharda University
- Honourable Shri Y. K. Gupta, Pro-Chancellor, Sharda University
- Honourable Shri Prashant Gupta, Executive Director, Sharda University
- Honourable Prof. Sibaram Khara, Vice Chancellor, Sharda University
Moot Court Competition Patron:
- Prof. P.K. Malhotra, Former Secretary, Ministry of Law and Justice, Distinguished Professor, SUSOL
- Prof. Pradeep Kulshrestha, Dean, SUSOL
Moot Court Convenor:
- Mr. Pawan Kumar, Assistant Professor, SUSOL
Moot Court Co-Conveners:
- Dr. H. K. Tiwari, Assistant Professor, SUSOL
- Mr. Namit K. Srivastava, Assistant Professor, SUSOL
- Ms. Harpreet Kaur, Assistant Professor, SUSOL
Date: 18th to 21st of March, 2021
Time: 9:30 A.M. – 06:00 P.M.
Venue: MS TEAM Link