7th Anand Swaroop Gupta Memorial International Moot Court Competition, 2023 from 16th March- 18th March
04 Feb 2023
Sharda School of Law, Sharda University is organizing 7th Anand Swaroop Gupta Memorial International Moot Court Competition, 2023 from 16th March- 18th March in collaboration with the Competition Commission of India.
Sharda School of Law has an active Moot Court Society which organizes Inter-School Moot Court Competition on yearly basis and Intra Moot Court Competitions on regular basis. To judge these competitions, we invite panel of expert comprising of academicians, prominent professionals and both retired & sitting judges.
Every year moot problem of our competition involves issues which are based on contemporary and contentious issues. Following the same legacy, this year as well moot preposition is designed in the area pertaining to competition law and information technology.
The Competition is open to all students, enrolled bonafide on a regular basis in an undergraduate Law course (5 years integrated Law course/3 Year L.L.B Course) or postgraduate Law course (LLM course) conducted by any recognized Institution/College/University of any country.
Registration is a two-step process consisting of filling up of the registration form and payment of the registration fee. Registration will be open till February 28, 2023 (11.59 P. M. IST). The registration link is- https://forms.gle/XiAfjZcbXxpHTFnWA
The Registration Fee is INR 3,500/- national teams. The International teams may contact us for details regarding registration and payment.
Payment of Registration Fee
- Indian Teams must make payment by Online Payment/Demand Draft.
- Payment by all other teams must be made by Online Payment/Bank Transfer. The procedure for the same has been provided in the registration form.
- All the formalities concerning the registration process should be completed by February 28, 2023.
Awards and Accolades
- The Winning Team shall be awarded a Trophy and a cash prize of 50,000/- INR and 1 year subscription for all 3 members of SCC ONLINE.
- The Runners-up Team shall be awarded a Trophy and a cash prize of 25,000/- INR and 1 year subscription for all 3 members of EBC ONLINE.
- The Best Speaker (Male and Female) shall be awarded a Trophy and a cash prize of 5,000/- INR.
- The Best Written Submission/Memorial award carries a Trophy and cash prize of 5,000/- INR.
- The Best Researcher (Male and Female) shall be awarded a Trophy and a cash prize of 5,000/- INR.
Contact Us Email: email@example.com
Moot Court Committee:
Faculty Convenor: Dr. Ruchi Lal, Associate Professor
Faculty Co-Convenors: Dr. Bhumika Sharma, Assistant Professor, Dr. Sanskriti Mishra, Assistant Professor
Student Convenor: Prateek Kumar Dinkar, Contact: 8789745177, (Alternate Numbers) 7480848946, 7006027054