An online Management Development Program on the theme "HOW AND WHAT TO EXPORT: A COMPREHENSIVE CAPSULE".
19 Apr 2022
School of Business studies in association with Laghu Udyog Bharati as part of its MoU is organizing an MDP on the theme "HOW AND WHAT TO EXPORT: A COMPREHENSIVE CAPSULE. A 7-Day MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM.
The MDP is meant for OFPOs, FPOs, small businesses (MSMEs), budding entrepreneurs, passing out students, managers, and executives wanting to learn about exports and imports.
Dr. Vijesh Jain
- Dr. Jain is a Consultant, Trainer and Executive Coach with 34 years of rich experience in the area of Academics, Research, Global Business, International Partnerships, Collaborations, and Executive Training.
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION: 28th April 2022. E-Certificates will be given to participants
Duration of the event:
- 30th April & 1st May, Time - 11 am to 1.00 pm, & 2.00 pm to 4 pm
- 2nd to 4th May – Project days
- 7th May & 8th May, Time - 11 am to 1.00 pm, & 2.00 pm to 4 pm
- Dr. Animesh Singh, Associate Professor and Area Chair – IB 9212180556
- Dr. Arora Gaurav Singh, Assistant Professor, 9971126599
- Dr. Vineet Gupta, Assistant Professor, 9873123024
Link for registration - https://forms.gle/