Faculty Development Program on Current & Future Prospects In Mechanical & Heavy Industries (CFPMHI) on 6th-10th December 2021
30 Nov 2021
Department Of Mechanical Engineering (School Of Engineering And Technology) Organizes Faculty Development Program (Virtual/Physical) on Current & Future Prospects In Mechanical & Heavy Industries (CFPMHI) on 6th – 10th December 2021 (Monday to Friday).
The program will be focused on enlightening the participants in regards to the emerging technologies in Mechanical Engineering and heavy industries, which will be helpful for them in their future endeavors in teaching learning and research activities. This course includes innovative lectures, demonstrations, and visualization in emerging trends and technology. Thus, the FDP will eventually open opportunities for teaching, learning, research, and consultancy in the upcoming areas of mechanical Engineering and heavy industries including earth moving and mining machinery.
WHO CAN ATTEND?
Faculty members and Research Scholars (PG and Ph.D.) of Universities/ Institutes who wish to expand their knowledge about advancement in Mechanical Engineering. This can also be fruitful for persons working in different industries related to Mechanical engineering.
Registration Link- https://forms.gle/z88aX5dbdykg8qPG6
- No Registration Fee, but there are limited seats available.
- Preference will be given to faculties followed by Researchscholars.
- Certificates will be awarded to the participants who will satisfy the requirement of minimum attendance (80%) and secure minimum 60% marks in the quiz.
- Dr. Sudesh Singh (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dr. Anil Kumar (email@example.com)