IDP for Academics Excellence (Action Points, Policy/Guidelines and Roadmap for IDP) 20th to 27 August 2021
16 Aug 2021
Teaching Learning Center, Sharda University is organising a NATIONAL EDUCATION POLICY, INSTITUTIONAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN (IDP) for Academic Excellence (Action Points, Policy/Guidelines and Roadmap for IDP), 20th Aug – 27th Aug 2021.
About the Event:
Sharda University, a Leader in the field of Higher Education has taken the initiative to increase and improve faculty standards across all levels, especially in the area of 'Outcome Based Teaching Learning Methods and Research'.
During the present Covid-19 pandemic situation also Sharda University has been at the forefront in delivering quality education through virtual mode and the same has been recognized recently and it became one of the leading Universities in India to receive the prestigious QS I-Gauge E-Lead Certificate for excellence in online education.
Given the responsibility which the National Education Policy (NEP) casts on all of us, the university has already undertaken an extensive exercise to discuss and deliberate the policy to bring out a sharper focus on the areas in which the higher education institutions need to concentrate. In this context, the university has planned to focus on 'Academic Excellence.' in Higher Education, in 7 days - Plenary Sessions (FDP) from 20th August to 27th August 2021.
Objectives of the Event:
The Government of India has formulated a new National Education Policy - 2020 which seeks to transform India into a vibrant knowledge society to bring out the unique capabilities of each individual. While seeking to increase the GrossEnrolment Ratio in higher education from 26.3% (2018) to 50% by 2035, it has also sought to promote private enterprise in higher education to support governmental efforts.
- Director, TLC, 9441968259, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Tarun Juyal, 8802970311, email@example.com
- Prof. Furqan Qamar, Association of Indian Universities (AIU), Former Vice Chancellor and Secretary General
- Prof. Bala Veera Reddy, VTU, Bangalore, Karnataka, Former Vice Chancellor
- Prof. V. Ramgopal Rao, Director, IIT Delhi, Vice Chancellor
- Prof. Balvinder Shukla, Amity University, Noida, U.P., Vice Chancellor
- Prof. M.Y.S. Prasad, Vignan University, Guntur, A.P., Vice Chancellor
- Prof. Vikas Singh, ITM University, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, Vice Chancellor
- Prof. P.C. Trivedi, JN Vyas University, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, Vice Chancellor
- Prof. Raghavendra, Chandigarh University, Chandigarh, Punjab, Vice Chancellor
- Prof. A.K. Mahapatra, Siksha O Anusandhan, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, Vice Chancellor
- Prof. N. K. Sinha, Himalayan Garhwal University, Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand, Vice Chancellor
- Prof. Raj Singh, Jain University, Bangalore, Karnataka, Vice Chancellor
- Prof. Upinder Dhar, SVV Univ, Indore, M.P., Vice Chancellor
- Prof. Sasmita Samanta, KIIT, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, Pro - Vice Chancellor
- Prof. Sibaram Khara, Sharda University, Greater Noida, U.P., Vice Chancellor
- Prof. Sandeep Sancheti, Marwadi University, Rajkot, Gujarat, Provost
- Prof. Rajita Kulkarni, Sri Sri University, Cuttack, Odisha, President
- Prof. Praveen B. Malla, Team University, Uzbekistan, Vice-RectorInnovation & Scientific Development, DIEP
- Prof. Amar Garg, Shobhit University, Meerut, U.P., Vice Chancellor
- Prof. R. N. Saha, BITS - Pilani, Rajasthan, Vice Chancellor
- Prof. S. P. Singh, Royal Global University, Guwahati, Assam, Vice Chancellor
Registration Link: https://bit.ly/3fv3s3q
Date: 20th - 27th August 2021
Time: 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm