School of Law organizes a Webinar on ‘Transnational Criminal Law as a Field of Studies on Saturday, 03rd July 2021, 11:00 am onwards.
02 Jul 2021
The Centre for Excellence in Criminal Jurisprudence, School of Law organizes a Webinar on ‘Transnational Criminal Law as a Field of Studies on Saturday, 03rd July 2021, 11:00 am onwards.
About the Event:
International Criminal Law and Justice is an emerging area of Research. A focus on International Criminal Law & Justice is a focus on transnational crimes, crimes that occur across one or more national borders. Every day we are confronted with issues that involve cross border cyber crime, terrorism, human trafficking, drugs, weapons trafficking, or international white-collar crime.
Objective of the Event:
- To develop valuable insights into national and international policy and the global legal systems relating to Transnational Criminal Law.
- To understand the vastness of the career prospects in the International Criminal Law.
- To understand jurisdictions in Transnational Criminal cases
- To explore the legal and policy tools that countries use to combat transnational crime.
- Padma Shri Awardee Honble Professor Upendra Baxi, Professor Emeritus, University of Warwick, United Kingdom Formerly Vice Chancellor, University of Delhi and University of South Gujarat
- Prof. (Dr.) Pradeep Kulshrestha, Dean, SUSOL
- Ms. Harpreet Kaur, Asst. Professor, SUSOL, email@example.com
- Dr. Ritu Gautam, Asst. Professor, SUSOL, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Namit Kumar Srivastava, Asst. Professor, SUSOL, email@example.com
- Date: Saturday, 03rd July 2021
- Time: 11:00 am onwards
Ms Team :- https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_MWY2ZWEzMTMtZTZmOC00ZDUwLTkxM2UtMWE1Yjc1YTJhMjhm%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%22c0379971-a0d4-420a-b3bf-7d9b944e92e2%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%22fe140a71-0931-4f39-a501-05c2443cd645%22%7d
Registration Link:- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScPA8Q8oXo-CCAjVB3oLasUIWPs7DKL9JVyPTpwdfVaDCoqqg/viewform
Note: E Certificate shall be awarded to all registered participants.