Two Days National Conference on “Critical Issues & Challenges of Elderly in India-The Path Ahead" On 21st- 22nd March 2023
03 Mar 2023
Sharda School of Law, Centre for Human Rights and Child Gender Justice, Sharda University in collaboration with National Institute of Social Defense (NISD) Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment Government of India, New Delhi will be organizing a Two Day National Conference at Sharda University from March 21st – 22nd, 2023.
OBJECTIVES OF THE CONFERENCE
- To explore a contextual overview of the problems and challenges related to senior citizens
- To create awareness on Social, Physiological, Economic, Legal, Mobility, Security concerns and health
- issues related to elderly.
- To give a contextual overview of the problems and challenges related to geriatric care in India.
- To provide a larger national background of challenges /issues faced by Ageing due to westernization,
- demographic, class and other associated changes in family structure.
- To review key interventional paradigms, techniques and practices, and to initiate a multi- stakeholder
- discussion on resolving the challenges related to ageing.
Themes & Sub-themes:
- The focus of the Conference will be on the following themes related to Ageing & Elderly Care:
- Last date of submission of abstract (through e-mail): 07/03/2023
- Intimation of Selected Abstracts (through e-mail): 08/03/2023
- Submission of Full Paper Registration Form (through e-mail): 10/03/2023
- Submission of Registration Form (through e-mail): 18/03/2023 5. Conference Days 21-22/03/2023
Address for Correspondence:
- All communication has been done through official mail email@example.com and registration should be done through google form only.
Registration Link: www.bit.ly/3ExxC2b
- Shri P. K. Gupta Honble Chancellor, Sharda University
- Shri Y. K. Gupta Honble Pro-Chancellor, Sharda University
- Dr. Sibaram Khara Vice - Chancellor, Sharda University
- Dr. Komal Vig Dean, School of Law, Sharda University
- Dr. Urmila Yadav, Assistant Professor, School of Law, Sharda University, Mob: 9990898447
- Dr. Bishwajeet Prakash, Assistant Professor, School of Law, Sharda University, Mob:8010893855