Webinar on PUBLIC SPEAKING MASTERCLASS on 8th April 2022
04 Apr 2022
Registration Link - https://forms.gle/
- To provide participants with the practical skills and knowledge necessary to express themselves clearly, with confidence and power, in a variety of speaking situations.
- The benefits of being a good public speaker
- What makes a good Speech and Process involved in delivering an effective public speech:
- Types and Styles
- Researching the subject and the audience.
- Venue and facilities.
- Structure of speech and speech delivery- verbal skills and body language.
- Confidence, Control, and physiological factors.
- Tips to alleviate Stage fear.
- Engaging the audience-Demanding action at the end.
Program Coordinator :
- Mr. Amit Kedia | Sharda Skills | 9773607542
- Mr. Prasenjit Sinha | Sr. Trainer SHARDA SKILLS | 9891445718
- Mr. Dheeraj Sharma - Director | SHARDA SKILLS
Time: 7 pm