C.M.E. on “Recent Advances in Human Embryology on 31th Aug 2022
31 Aug 2022
Department of Anatomy organized an event C.M.E. on “Recent Advances in Human Embryology on 31th 08 Aug 2022.
• This event is a galore of experiences encompassing the vast area of Embryology pertaining to its Surgical & Clinical aspects.
• This C.M.E. is an Ideal academic platform for all the anatomists, Research Scholar, Postgraduates and Undergraduates of Medical Sciences.
• The C.M.E. was conducted on 31/08/2022 Wednesday by our Guest speakers from various specialties and different Universities. The speakers have explained about the Importance of Knowledge of Embryology and also mentioned the clinical aspects of each topic. The C.M.E. has accreditation of U.P. medical council and all the delegates have awarded three credit hours for the same.
- Dr. Manisha Jindal, Dean SMS&R
- Dr. Pooja Rastogi, Associate Professor, SMS&R
- Dr. Nirupma Gupta, HOD, Anatomy
- Dr. Prajna P. Samanta, Professor, Anatomy
- Dr. Ram Prakash Gupta, Associate Professor, Anatomy