Seminar on “Career Planning for Post graduate courses to become a Global Physician on 21st April ,2022
21 Apr 2022
Department of School of Medical Sciences & Research organized an event Seminar on “Career Planning for Postgraduate courses to become a Global Physician on 21st April 2022.
- To help the students to understand the Global Health care system
- To guide the students regarding preparation for PG entrance examinations and other exams for higher studies abroad.
- An online Seminar was conducted on 21st April 2022 by the Moksh Overseas Educon Private
- Limited for the MBBS Students of the 2018 batch and the Interns to help them understand the process of applying overseas for the postgraduate courses in Medicine.
- Dr. Manisha Jindal, Dean, SMS&R,
- Dr. Pooja Rastogi, Associate Dean
- Ms. Ashmita Gupta